Are you in need of some geek? Lord Matt, Super Geek presents a site that will bring you the power of the geek and place it into your hands. Helping you get the most from your blog. Helping you find guest writing opportunities. Helping you find guest writers. Helping you.
This is a page by Lord Matt where things (like money, free help) will be given away. Lord Matt is currently putting the finishing touches to a whole lot of stuff towards this aim. Bookmark this page and then come back.
A network is brewing and part of that is the Good Moral which you might find interesting. A few luck people will be able to sign up for services before they are launched. Everything else is still pending here.
We will be offering advertising opportunities at low rates accross a number of blogs and assosiated websites. To make sure that everyone can access this service we will deliberatly be setting the prices lower than perhaps we could. As such we expect to run into a shortage of advertising spaces fairly early on so to avoid missing out on this opportunity check back here often.
There is currently no method for direct contact through this site. However, Matt maintains a dedicated contact form on each of his blogs and any of these can be used to make contact with Matt. Please, please, please don't use the blog comment facility as a make shift contact form as not only does it not look very good Matt is not as likely to see it.
etc.. (and a bit about Matt)
"It is rare to find a geeky programmer and web designer who also knows a great deal about the marketing process for which a website might be an essential part." -- Andy Beard.
The problem with short pages is that they look, well, short. There is actually little more to say other than to make some room for a nicer finish in your browser. The rest of this page therefore simply talks about Matt - you are invited to stop reading bookmark this page adn return every few days to see what's new.
Matt can be seen blogging at a number of blogs on subjects such as php, ecology, solar power, politics, SEO, religion, philosphy, design, business, advertising, communications and family life.
Matt is often available to speak at conferences and dinners provided he is given sufficient notice. He is also willing to guest write (and host guest writing) on any of the topics listed above. He might also be tempted to write or speak on other topics - just ask.
Where'd you get that funky name?
It has often been commented that "Lord Matt" is a strange name to use. People often wonder why Matt chose to use it as an online name. There are a number of reasons. Some of them will be shared here.
A running joke where Matt would answer "yes my child?" when people said "oh god!" was the man part of the source of the name. At the time the name fitted perfectly with Matt's chosen niche where wild and wacky user names were the norm. It still fits quite well and in 90% of niches no one batters an eye-lid at such a screen name. For the other 10% Matt uses the handle of "Matt B" (B being the first letter of his surname).
However, "Lord Matt" is a name that is a lot more fun. So he continues to use it.
Yes... that's why the story does not get told so much - it's not all that interesting after all.